At Firelake Manufacturing, we get inquiries from many different industries, from farming operations to police agencies and everything in between. Here are some common questions that we ask people to get a better idea of what incinerator or cremator will best fir their needs. Do your homework and we can help you determined you needs before you buy an incinerator.
Ask Yourself, Before you Buy an Incinerator:
- What types of animals or waste will you load in the incinerator?
- What is the largest single animal or waste item you will load?
- How many pounds of animals, or cubic feet of waste will you have per day or week?
- This will help us determine the usage amount and best size to accomodate
- Will you be providing both communal and individual animal cremation services?
- There are options for keeping remains separated if this is important
- What type of fuel (LP, NG, or Diesel) is the best economic choice in your area?
- Normally natural gas is less cost than Propane, and Diesel cost varies by areas
- Do you have any local code or permit requirements to meet?
- Local regulations may dictate operating and design requirements.
- Will you need or desire temperature readouts or recorders?
- How important is the price of the incinerator?
- How important is performance of the incinerator?
- Not sure if buying an incinerator a good choice?
- Here is one example of an incinerator payback scenario.
Other Important Incinerator Tips:
Incinerators with grate bars, larger afterburners and temperature controls enhance your performance.
State grants and/or tax benefits have been available – consult you accountant.
Local regulations may dictate operating and design requirements.
We can create an estimated payback sheet with some help from you. Ask us about doing one for your application.
Contact Firelake for Pet Cremation Equipment
Firelake Manufacturing is proud to provide a variety incinerators for your waste disposal needs. We have put together some helpful product comparison charts to you can review some of the specifications, operating details, features, and options of our various models including Models A,C, X, and P/HP before you buy an incinerator. If you have other questions, we can discuss your needs with you and help educate you on how to choose the best model and options. Fill out the Contact us form or call us at 800-820-3391.