Recirculating flue gases assure clean operation.
- Built by specialists in incinerator systems.
- Designed for safe, easy operation with simple to use controls.
- Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- 200 pound rated load capacity.
- Easy to use… Set timers and walk away.
- Available with LP, Natural Gas, or Oil burners.
- Lowest operating cost in the industry.
200 lbs. (91 kg) Capacity
6.3 cubic foot (.18 cubic meters) Chamber
Features and Benefits
- Concave refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and total destruction of solid and liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber with burner.
- Insulated, refractory-lined chambers and stacks for durability, energy retention, and emissions control.
- High temperature refractory lined chamber walls.
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high temperature refractory.
- Factory cured chambers and stacks.
- Assembly on-site can be done with common farm equipment.
- Counter-balanced fill door.
- Manual set burn time and automatic shut off.
- Burn times are adjustable by operator to meet varying loads.
- Choice of fuels: LP, Natural Gas, or Fuel Oil.
- Stack Test Data available on many models.
- We provide permit and compliance assistance at no cost.
One simple solution to solid/liquid waste disposal
Immediately eliminates potential to spread diseases.