Features and Benefits
Fast, Complete, and Efficient Waste Disposal
- Heavy-duty ceramic grates allow burning from below.
- Formed refractory bottom acts as a hearth for waste that falls through grate openings.
- Insulated and refractory lined secondary chamber with exit temperatures of up to 1800F and up to two-second retention.
Minimal Installation and Start-Up Time
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory and brick.
- Recorders and other accessory equipment available.
Easy and Safe Operation
- Large counter-balanced fill door with electrical lockout.
- Automatic control system provides preset burn times and shut off.
Low Energy Consumption Levels
- Temperature controllers in a compact control box attached to the unit maintain temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Pressure blower with modulating air control creates turbulence and distributes combustion air to secondary chamber.
- Secondary burner with temperature-activated modulating control provides fast preheat and sustains high-temperature performance at low energy consumption.
- Simple direct spark burners with flame monitoring safety guards.