Features and Benefits
- Formed refractory bottom specifically designed to ensure burnout and total destruction of solid and liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber with burner.
- Insulated, refractory-lined chambers and stacks for durability, energy retention, and emissions control.
- High-temperature refractory-lined chamber walls.
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Factory cured chambers and stacks.
- Assembly on-site can be done with common construction lifts or booms.
- Counter-balanced fill door.
- Manual set burn time and automatic shut off.
- Burn times are adjustable by operator to meet varying loads.
- Choice of fuels: LP, Natural Gas, or Fuel Oil.
- Stack Test Data available on many models.
- We provide permit and compliance assistance at no cost.