Due to the fact that this unit has a full length loading door, it is suitable for large carcasses like pigs, deer, goats, etc. Other benefits of incineration are being fuel efficient, built to last, sanitary, convenient, and thorough.
1650 lbs. (181 kg) Chamber Capacity
42 cu. ft. Chamber Volume
Features of the Model P50
- Cost Effective
- Low running and maintenance costs.
- High pressure Fan Assisted Oil Burner
- Fully Automatic and simple to operate control panel
- Afterburner Preheat
- Variable time settings (can be set altered to meet requirements)
- Flame Temperatures approximately 2000 degrees F
- 3/16” Steel Casing
- Fully insulated Dense Refractory Concrete Lining Rated to 2800 degrees F
- Solid Hearth for Maximum Burnout
- Large Top Opening Lid For Easy Loading (Counter balance mass to be provided by field)
- Wide Door For Ash Removal
- Stainless Steel or Lined Flue
- After Burner Fitted as standard
- 12 Month Workmanship Warranty
- Optional Automatic Temperature Recording
Due to the fact that this unit has a full length loading door, it is suitable for large carcasses like pigs, deer, goats, etc.