- Large Animal load door 79” x 27” makes this model suitable for animal carcass disposal such as cattle, swine, deer, goats, equine. It’s also suitable for contraband, cannabis, and medical waste and much more.
- Primary Chamber Capacity 2541 lbs. (1153 kg) at 33 lbs/cu ft Animal weight
- Other waste types use cu ft to calculate chamber size.
- Primary Chamber Volume 77 cu. ft. (2.2 cu meter)
- Secondary afterburner available in many sizes. SC8 (8cu ft), SC30 (30 cu ft) shown
- Painted steel plate structural exterior with 2800F interior high temperature casting
- Ash removal door (optional)
- Stainless steel chimney cap
- Simple push to start, auto-preheating, auto-stop control.
- Temperatures are field adjustable to maximize operator load management
- Temperature recording available
- Burners electronic start with flame safety, flame failure manual lockout
- Safety HI Temperature shut down
- Water spray burn tempering for combustion management and safety
- Burn rates vary greatly by waste type 50-200 lbs per hour 2-20 hrs per batch.
Learn More About Our Large Animal Cremators
Features and Benefits
- Formed refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and total destruction of solid and liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber with burner.
- Insulated, refractory-lined chambers and stacks for durability, energy retention, and emissions control.
- High temperature refractory lined chamber walls.
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Factory cured chambers and stacks.
- Assembly on-site can be done with common construction lifts or booms.
- Counter-balanced fill door.
- Manual set burn time and automatic shut off.
- Burn times are adjustable by operator to meet varying loads.
- Choice of fuels: LP, Natural Gas, or Fuel Oil.
- Stack Test Data available on many models.
- We provide permit and compliance assistance at no cost.
One simple solution to solid/liquid waste disposal
Immediately eliminates potential to spread diseases.