ingle batch load capacity up to 600 lbs. of solid waste, liquid waste capacity will be less depending on percentage of liquid (must not flood burner port).
- Easy loading 30 inch height.
- No visible emissions or odors.
- Recirculating flue gases assure clean operation.
- Built by specialists in incinerator systems.
- Easy to use… Set timer, walk away.
- Thick high temperature refractory lining throughout…Extends equipment life.
- Available with LP, Natural Gas, or Oil burners. After burner is standard
600 lbs. (272 kg) Chamber Capacity
18.9 cu. ft. (0.7 cu. m.) Chamber Volume
Features and Benefits
- Concave refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and total destruction of solid and liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber within burner
- Insulated, refractory-lined chambers and stacks for durability, energy retention, and emissions control.
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Factory cured chambers and stacks.
- Assembly on-site can be done with common farm equipment
- Recorders and accessory equipment available.
- Counter-balanced fill door.
- Burn times are adjustable by operator to meet varying loads.
- Choice of fuels: LP , natural gas, or diesel.
- Manual set burn time and automatic shut off
- We provide permit and compliance assistance at no cost.
Designed specifically for…Restaurants, Food Retailers, Shelters, Schools, Processors, Community and Residence Halls.