When people contact us looking for help selecting an incinerator model that best fits their needs, there are some basic questions that we always ask. With the right information, we can help lead you in the right direction. Let us be your incinerator selection guide, contact us today and tell us what your needs and goals are.
To help you find the right incinerator, we want to know:
- What types of items will you load in the incinerator?
- What is the largest single animal or waste item you will load?
- How many pounds of animals, or cubic feet of waste will you have per day or week?
- If animals are to be done what is the breakdown of mass to the individual?
- Do you have any governmental requirements to meet?
- Will you need or desire temperature readouts or recorders?
- What fuel (LP, NG, or Diesel) is the best economic choice in your area?
- From 0 to 10, with 10 being highly important, how important is the price?
- From 0 to 10, with 10 being highly important, how important is performance?
Incinerator Selection Guide – Tips to Keep in Mind:
- State grants and/or tax benefits for incinerators may be available, consult your accountant.
- Incinerator Performance is better with grated models, larger afterburners, and temperature controls.
- Governmental rules may dictate operating requirements thus dictate the best incinerator model and options.
Not sure if Buying an Incinerator is a Cost-Effective Choice?
If you are not sure if buying an incinerator is the best choice versus another waste management option, we can create an incinerator cash flow/payback analysis with some help from you. Ask us about creating an incinerator payback example for your unique application by contacting us here.
Incinerator Product Comparisons
We have put together some helpful product comparison charts so you can review some of the specifications, operating details, features, and options of our various models including Models A,C, X, and P/HP. If you have other questions, we can discuss your needs with you and help educate you on how to choose the best model and options. Fill out the Contact us form or call us at 800-820-3391.