A question we hear often is:
“What Incinerators are ideal for cattle or dairy operations?”
Firelake Manufacturing has incinerators for large animals like cattle and Mega Dairy operations. If a farm has an average of 650 cattle per year, the animals to be incinerated can be around 2 per day. Incineration at this rate can be done with one machine or two.
Incinerator Features to Consider
- What size chamber will fit the animal you wish to load
- The Secondary Afterburner chamber for smoke and smell control
- The door opening size
Firelake Incinerators to Meet your Large Animal Needs
- The P77 and P90 incinerators will have 3-4 burners with 640,000 BTU in the primary plus another 800,000 – 1,000,000 in the secondary.
- The P135 and P225 incinerators can have 4-6 burners.
- All Firelake Incinerators have 3-5 inch cast refractory linings to 2800 degrees.
- Heavy steel shell construction.
- Current price ranges for these incinerators are $86,900 – $158,000. Please check with Firelake Manufacturing for pricing on the model that best fits your needs.
Incinerator Product Comparisons
Do you still have questions about incinerators for cattle or large dairy operations? We have put together some helpful product comparison charts to you can review some of the specifications, operating details, features, and options of our various models including Models A,C, X, and P/HP. If you have other questions, we can discuss your needs with you and help educate you on how to choose the best model and options. Fill out the Contact us form or call us at 800-820-3391.