Small Animal Crematory
A small animal crematory designed specifically for animal carcass disposal that is used by veterinarians, humane societies, small animal control with all the features you’ve been looking for!
- Single batch load capacity up to 200 lbs. of carcass.
- Easy loading 29 in. height for heavy animals.
- No visible emissions or odors; EPA compliance.
- Save fuel… Temperature Controller cycles primary burner on/off.
- Easy to use… Set timers and walk away.
- Thick high temperature refractory lining throughout… Extends equipment life.
- Available with either Natural Gas or LPG burners.
- Helps ensure proper disposal of animal carcasses.
200 lbs. (90.5 kg) Chamber Capacity
6 cu. ft. (1.85 cu. m.) Chamber Volume
Benefits and Features
Fast, complete, efficient waste disposal
- Concave refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and total destruction of liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber and insulated, refractory-lined stacks for emissions control.
Minimum installation and start-up time of crematory
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Recorders and accessory equipment available.
Easy and Safe Operation
- Counter-balanced fill door.
- Timer control system for each burner provides preset burn times and automatic shut off.
Low Energy Consumption Levels
- Temperature controller maintains temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Choice of fuels: LP or natural gas.
Lowest equipment operating cost in the Industry!