Designed for Small Facilities
Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- Built by specialists in small incinerator systems for animal carcass disposal or waste cremation.
- Designed for safe, easy operation with state-of–the-art controls. Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- Designed to meet air quality regulations with duel chamber combustion.
- Easy to use… Set timers and walk away. Controls the spiraling cost of cremation or waste disposal with simple, reliable, on-site technology.
- Available with LP, Natural Gas or Oil burners.
- Helps ensure proper disposal of animal carcasses.
- 1.5 second residence at 1800° F in Secondary Chamber.
- 400 pound max load capacity for mass cremation.
400 lbs. (181 kg) Chamber Capacity
16.5 cu. ft. (.47 cu. m.) Chamber Volume
Benefits and Features of the Model P16
Fast, complete, efficient waste disposal
- Concave refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and total destruction of liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber and insulated, refractory-lined stacks for emissions control.
- Heavy duty ceramic grates allow burning from below.
Minimum installation and start-up time of crematory
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Recorders and other accessory equipment available.
Easy and Safe Crematorium Operation
- Counter-balanced fill door with electrical lockout.
- Timer control system for each burner provides preset burn times and automatic shut off.
Low Energy Consumption Levels
- Temperature controller maintains temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Choice of fuels: #1 or #2 fuel oil, LP or natural gas.
One simple solution to animal or waste cremation.