Designed for Small Facilities
Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- 30% Faster Burn rates than other models and brands.
- Built by specialists in small incinerator systems for animal carcass disposal or waste cremation.
- Designed for safe, easy operation with state-of–the-art controls. Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- Designed to meet air quality regulations with duel chamber combustion.
- Easy to use… Set timers and walk away. Controls the spiraling cost of cremation or waste disposal with simple, reliable, on-site technology.
- Available with LP, Natural Gas or Oil burners.
- Helps ensure proper disposal of animal carcasses.
- 0.25 – 2.0 second residence at 1800° F in Secondary Chamber.
- 900 pound max load capacity @ 33lb/cuft density for mass cremation.
500-900 lbs. (225-408 kg) Chamber Capacity
30 cu. ft. (.85 cu. m.) Chamber Volume
Benefits and Features of the Model HP30
Fast, complete, efficient waste disposal
- Round Horizontal primary chamber specifically designed to insure 30% faster burn rates.
- Front-load for user-friendly loading and clean out of private animal cremation.
- Secondary chamber and insulated, refractory-lined stacks for emissions control. Heavy-duty ceramic grates allow burning from below.
Minimum installation and start-up time of crematory
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Recorders and other accessory equipment available.
Easy and Safe Crematorium Operation
- Ergonomically designed front load-side hinged fill door.
- Timer control system for each burner provides preset burn times and automatic shut-off.
Low Energy Consumption Levels
- Temperature controller maintains temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Choice of fuels: #1 or #2 fuel oil, LP or natural gas.
One simple solution to animal or waste cremation.