New Model In 2021
- Side Load Feature with all the perks of the P16
The Side Load option allows better placement for single, multiple and segregated cremation needs.
- Built by specialists in small incinerator systems for animal carcass disposal or waste cremation.
- Designed for safe, easy operation with state-of–the-art controls. Includes many benefits of high-priced systems, yet within the budgets of small facilities.
- Designed to meet air quality regulations with duel chamber combustion.
- Easy to use… Set timers and walk away. Controls the spiraling cost of cremation or waste disposal with simple, reliable, on-site technology.
- Available with LP, Natural Gas or Oil burners.
- Helps insure proper disposal of animal carcasses.
- 0.5 – 2.0 second residence at 1800° F in Secondary Chamber.
- 400 pound max load capacity for mass cremation.
400 lbs. (181 kg) Chamber Capacity
16.5 cu. ft. (.47 cu. m.) Chamber Volume
Benefits and Features of the Model PS16
Fast, complete, efficient waste disposal
- Side door with 43” Opening for added loading options.
- Sloped refractory bottom specifically designed to insure burnout and destruction of liquid wastes.
- Secondary chamber and insulated, refractory-lined stacks for emissions control.
- Heavy-duty ceramic grates allow burning from below.
Minimum installation and start-up time of crematory
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with high-temperature refractory.
- Recorders and other accessory equipment available.
Easy and Safe Crematorium Operation
- Side Load fill door.
- Timer control system for each burner provides preset burn times and automatic shut-off.
Low Energy Consumption Levels
- Temperature controller maintains the temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
Choice of fuels: #1 or #2 fuel oil, LP or natural gas.
One simple solution to animal or waste cremation.