Agricultural facilities are not the only establishments that must navigate strict practices regarding animal remains. Veterinary institutions, including veterinary clinics and veterinary colleges, must also make careful considerations to ensure the ethical and practical disposal of animal remains. That’s why many veterinary businesses choose to rely on a cost-effective and easy-to-maintain veterinary crematory.
The Benefits of Cremation for Veterinary Clinics
Veterinary crematories offer a low-cost, sanitary, and responsible solution for safely disposing of animal remains and medical waste. When a veterinary clinic invests in a crematory, they can streamline their pet cremation with an efficient process that minimizes downtime and takes place on-site for optimal convenience and affordability. Furthermore, these specialty veterinary crematories are uniquely designed to comply with environmental regulations, ensuring your establishment adheres to local and state guidelines while demonstrating your commitment to the betterment of your community. Additionally, having a crematory on-site allows your veterinary clinic to build an additional revenue stream with pet cremation services.
- Ethical and Practical Disposal of Animal Remains: Firelake features several models designed to handle animal cremation requirements from solids to liquids, a range in capacity and volume, automatic controls, and more.
- Proper Disposal of Medical Waste: Reliable medical waste disposal solutions tailored to the unique needs of veterinary facilities allow for the disposal of medical waste on-site. Designed specifically for the incineration of surgical, lab, and medical waste, as well as animal remains, Firelake Manufacturing offers several choices in complete incineration systems.
- Pet Cremation Services: When animal mortality management is part of your daily operations, you need an affordable cremation solution that will demand fewer resources, less staff time, and require no third-party services. Plus, adding pet cremation services creates an additional revenue stream to your existing business. If you haven’t added pet cremation services to your veterinarian services yet, learn more about how to start a pet cremation business.
- Lower Operating Costs: Firelake crematories feature automatic controls, making them easy to operate for anyone on your staff. They are cost-effective and simple to maintain. It’s our goal to provide crematories to help you meet and exceed industry regulations, lower your operating costs, and heighten efficiencies.
Diverse Veterinary Crematory Model Selection
There are several different models of large and small veterinary and pet crematories available to accommodate various types of animal-related businesses, offering a range of choices when it comes to the proper disposal of animal remains. With models that satisfy animal cremation requirements from solids to liquid with varying volumes, capacities, and advanced features, our veterinary crematories are designed for both animal carcass and medical waste disposal needs.
Click on the veterinary and pet crematories below to read the unique benefits.
Features of Crematories for Veterinary Clinics
Crematories for veterinary clinics boast an array of specialty features that accommodate the animal remains cremation ensuring seamless and discreet operation, including the following:
- Easy-to-use controls with a simple timer set-up allow you to start the crematory and continue on to your other important tasks.
- Various volumes and capacities to accurately accommodate your requirements and budget, from small-scale animal businesses to large establishments.
- Zero visible emissions and no odors.
- Full EPA compliance.
- Veterinary crematories available in the fuel of your choosing, including oil, natural gas, or LP.
Incorporate a veterinary crematory into your business today!
Facilitate your animal remains and medical waste disposal process and enhance your veterinary operations by relying on the trusted experts at Firelake Manufacturing for your veterinary crematory. For more information on incorporating a veterinary or pet crematory to your business, contact our friendly professionals today. We are happy to help you every step of the way. Firelake Manufacturing is ready to help you take your veterinary business to the next level with our pet crematories. Contact us with any questions about which model is best for your needs! We can’t wait to hear from you!