Today we are going to address a couple questions that we often get from people who in in the pet cremation business or considering getting into the pet cremation business. The questions are about the most popular crematory pets and there permit process for pet cremation equipment. As a leader in pet cremation equipment, Firelake Manufacturing can help you determine what size and crematory options are best for your needs. We can also provide some guides on the permit process that is required, but varies depending on your location. If you have other questions that are not answered here, reach out to us by filling out this Contact us form or by giving call us at 800-820-3391.
“What is the Most Popular Crematory for Pets?”
Let’s take a look at the most popular pet Firelake Crematory models:
- The P16 Crematory is the most popular and handles the large size dog breed. You can see the different size of Secondary chambers that is available.
- The C12-400 Crematory is another popular model, this would be very tight for large breeds of dogs.
- The C19-600 Crematory has a nice large door and a bit bigger chamber.
- The HP30 is the new front load option. This Pet crematory may be a little tight for very large breeds of dogs.
- The PS-16 is a crematory with a side door, a version of the popular P16.
Firelake Pet Crematory Models – 2022 Pricing
4-10 Weeks Lead time Depending on Model
DIY or Contractor Install
50% Deposit with order, 50% at ship date
“What is the Permit Process for a Pet Cremation Business?”
First, we recommend checking with your lowest level of local government to start (ie Township, City or County). See if they require a permit or what info they are looking for. From there, we can recommend models and equipment based on those needs. Firelake’s most popular Pet Crematory models range from around $19,000 – $65,000 depending on the permit requirements and model.
Crematory Features to Consider
- Primary chamber size to fit the animal(s) you wish to load
- The Secondary Afterburner chamber for smoke and smell control
- The door opening size
- Top load or side load
- Type of fuel you wish to use
Incinerator Product Comparisons
Do you still have questions about incinerators for cattle or large dairy operations? We have put together some helpful product comparison charts to you can review some of the specifications, operating details, features, and options of our various models including Models A,C, X, and P/HP. If you have other questions, we can discuss your needs with you and help educate you on how to choose the best model and options. Fill out the Contact us form or call us at 800-820-3391.