The Incinerators that Firelake Manufacturing offers does not expose operators to flame and heat.
Looking for quality incineration to reduce the volume of waste, destroy it for bio-security, or protect proprietary information?
Is an Incinerator Practical for your Needs? Ask Yourself:
- Do you intend to have a good working incinerator beyond a few years’ service?
- Is a safe incinerator desired?
- Is it important to have technical phone service available when there is a problem?
- Do you wish to comply with local rules and obtain a permit to avoid fines?
- If you answered yes then look at a Firelake incinerator and talk to a Firelake dealer about your application.
Incinerator Safety is Key
Firelake has learned after many decades of experience to make equipment that works and is safe for operators. Firelake makes incinerators that are lined with refractory to keep internal heat away from exterior surfaces and extend the life of your investment. Standard components on Firelake are modern commercial burners and fans that are designed for rugged use. Incinerators of Firelake Manufacturing’s design are contained-burn models. Firelake’s incinerators and cremators are not powered by placing wood or other trash inside the chamber to light on fire to start the burn process. Our burners have safety agency approved and include controls with power fans to create an aggressive flame against the waste load. These burners will start and stop automatically after the operator presses the start button.
- Compare Firelake incinerators to other brands and see the advantage you get for your money. Still have questions about quality incineration and why a contained heat and flame incinerator is better than an open flame incinerator? Firelake Manufacturing can answer your questions, help you locate a local incinerator dealer, and get you started. Call us today at 800-820-3391or contact us here.