Read more about out Incineration Cremation Dedication:
- We have roots in the business dating back over 40 years.
- Our standard product line has over 23 models available plus numerous operational and fabrication options to add to each.
- Popular incineration markets in 2017 are drug disposal, pet cremation, export medical waste, and remote camp waste disposal.
- Active projects reach across the U.S., Canada, and in to other countries.
- Our factory is finishing a 600 pound model for a Canadian customer.
- A permit to operate a Firelake incinerator has just been approved in Ohio, and the next step is releasing a purchase order.
- A Firelake Pro-model was specified for a drug disposal project in a Southern coastal city.
- Firelake incinerators are being reviewed by cannabis farming industry consultants with potential to specify Firelake as the choice of on-site waste disposal. A new ergonomic design cremation unit is under development in R&D.
- A large volume model is being budgeted for contraband disposal in Central America.
- In Pennsylvania and New Jersey animal hospitals are planning to offer ash return services to customers.
- In Nebraska a new site is being built to house a Firelake Pro model.
These are just some of the examples of current incineration and cremation activity going on at Firelake Manufacturing. Are you looking for a new cash generator? Adding an incinerator or cremator may be the answer. Firelake Manufacturing can answer your questions, help you locate a local dealer, and get you started. Call us today at 800-820-3391 or contact us here.