Do you take spending money seriously? At Firelake Manufacturing, we take incineration and cremation so serious it is the core of our business. Everyday is focused on incinerating and cremating.
Read more about out Incineration Cremation Dedication:
- We have roots in the business dating back over 40 years.
- Our standard product line has over 23 models available plus numerous operational and fabrication options to add to each.
- Popular incineration markets in 2017 are drug disposal, pet cremation, export medical waste, and remote camp waste disposal.
- Active projects reach across the U.S., Canada, and in to other countries.
- Our factory is finishing a 600 pound model for a Canadian customer.
- A permit to operate a Firelake incinerator has just been approved in Ohio, and the next step is releasing a purchase order.
- A Firelake Pro-model was specified for a drug disposal project in a Southern coastal city.
- Firelake incinerators are being reviewed by cannabis farming industry consultants with potential to specify Firelake as the choice of on-site waste disposal. A new ergonomic design cremation unit is under development in R&D.
- A large volume model is being budgeted for contraband disposal in Central America.
- In Pennsylvania and New Jersey animal hospitals are planning to offer ash return services to customers.
- In Nebraska a new site is being built to house a Firelake Pro model.
These are just some of the examples of current incineration and cremation activity going on at Firelake Manufacturing. Are you looking for a new cash generator? Adding an incinerator or cremator may be the answer. Firelake Manufacturing can answer your questions, help you locate a local dealer, and get you started. Call us today at 800-820-3391 or contact us here.